WARNING: This Plant In The Home Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 Minutes!

Advertisement

“I have already lost my angel 3 years of age. She mistakenly swallowed a piece of poisonous plant. Her tongue becomes huge and died within a few minutes. This poisonous plant snatched my child’s life, so I want to prevent anyone not owning this, or other similar plants , as can cost you life and other people around you. ”

Did you really very accommodating natural plants, as far as you want to store them in your domestic environment? Did you know that some of them can be very dangerous for families, especially for children, for whom you have no idea what they are doing in their free time or when they are alone?

 

Photo Gallery (Look at the photo number four):

 

 

 

 

“Dieffenbachia” is a very beautiful plant, often found in homes and offices. Its beauty adds to any environment, since the natural greenery is a marvelous sight. However, it also has extremely harmful effects.  With both children and pets, contact with dieffenbachia (typically from chewing) can cause a host of unpleasant symptoms, including intense numbing, oral irritation, excessive drooling, and localized swelling.  In rare situations the symptoms may lead to death.

Consequently, you should not keep this plant in the home and you should take precautions if exposed in its natural environment.

Dieffenbachia can have such a strong effect in some people, that even if small quantities are consumed, it can cause death in children within 1 minute, while elders can die within 15 minutes. Even touching it by hand and rubbing eyes with same hands can lead to permanent blindness.

However, if you do not want to remove it from your household environment, always keep it sheltered away from children and pets and this preventing its negative effects.

Source/Reference: www.mrhealthylife.com
O
ther included sources linked in Mr. Healthy Life’s article: www.cuisineandhealth.com – Original Article Source

Share for other people know about this Danger: